Business Systems Analyst
Director of Professional Services
We are looking for Business Systems Analyst to be part of our Professional Services team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that thrives in a fast-moving environment, with a passion for solving customer problems using cutting-edge solutions.
You will be trained on the configuration skills necessary to implement Agreement Express, but should also bring with you an ability to learn new software quickly as well as a business analysis skill set to understand a business problem and break it down into resolvable pieces.
You will be working with the customers directly to elicit requirements, as well as configuring and testing the solution to ensure quality. You should also have superb communication, organization and time management skills. Most importantly, you are committed to the success of projects and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively evaluate a client’s need and business processes. Translate, communicate, and document the requirements to the Agreement Express solution
- Skilled at mapping data files and processes
- Skilled at documenting requirements and communicate workflow through diagrams (e.g. create process flow diagrams, integration diagrams, finite state diagrams, customer experience maps etc.)
- Ability to succinctly communicate solution and requirements to customer and internal team
- Excellent facilitation skill to collaborate with the clients through decision making process and gain consensus to reach sign-off
- Configure Agreement Express to specifications
- Execute and effectively document test to sign off on solution quality
- Excellent presentation skills to demo and present the solution to the
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or other relevant university discipline
- Experience with enterprise software implementation or Software as a Service (SaaS) implementation projects. Experience with Web-Applications and/or SaaS preferred
- Experienced in analyzing and documenting business processes Demonstrated ability to bring clarity to business processes that may not be well understood by customers themselves
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical specification for implementation or development
- Understanding concepts of data modelling and system configuration. Be able to read and understand xml standards
- Strong communications skills. Excellent verbal and written English skills are critical for success in this role
- Thrives in a fast paced environment. Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a demanding work environment subject to a variety of pressures and constraints
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Visio and Google suite of products (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Docs)
- Knowledge and experience in Financial Services (Insurance, Brokerage, Banking, Card Services), Health, and/or HR an asset
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications 3. Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to work well with team or individually
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Business Systems Analyst”
No recruiters or staffing agencies please. Only candidates who are legally eligible to work in Canada will be considered.