5 Questions Every Operations Team Should Ask About Client Onboarding
There’s a good chance your wealth management firm already has a detailed process in place for onboarding clients into your firm. But when it comes to building strong customer relationships, you only have one chance to make a first impression.
Here are five questions to consider when examining your existing onboarding processes.
- Does our onboarding process require paper forms, data re-entry, manual review and mailing documents?
- Does our onboarding process deliver clients with consumer-like convenience? (Amazon Prime, Uber, etc.)
- Do increasing compliance requirements present a challenge for my firm due to manual risk and audit processes?
- Does my firm have difficulty receiving complete and accurate documents from clients the first time?
- Is it difficult for my team to provide accurate reporting for key onboarding metrics?
Curious to see how your firm measures up?
Take our 2-minute onboarding assessment to evaluate your current onboarding process.