Account Manager, Payments
Sales Manager, Payments
Based out of our Vancouver office and working as part of our Sales and Marketing team, you will divide your time between nurturing and growing business opportunities in existing key accounts and identifying new sales opportunities. In this key role, you will work closely with a Solution Architect and collaborate with the Professional Services and Development team to ensure client solutions are successfully scoped and implemented.
- Help the Account Executive close and retain new accounts in your assigned region
- Effectively establish strong customer relationships at all levels within the account.
- Drive future business growth with existing accounts, continuing to improveaccount’s financial performance
- Manage, negotiate and execute client contracts
- Manage all aspects of deal implementation until license activation
- Ensure effective two-way communication between customers and company. Actingas the client advocate on the project implementation and ongoing
- Manage and maintain the customer communication platform, while continuouslysearching for improvements to process and skill requirements
- Provide the necessary leadership and support Project Managers (ProfessionalServices & Development) to ensure projects are executed to plan and customer
challenges are handled properly
- Ensure effective and timely corrective action of any performance and customerservice related issues
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with customers
- Passion for customer success and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Ability to work seamlessly with customer(s) and utilize strategic thinking skills in order to improve the implementation process
- Technologically savvy and commercially astute
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work remotely and travel when required
- Ability to drive problems to solution as part of a complex project with multiple stakeholders
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Account Manager – Payments, Vancouver”
No recruiters or staffing agencies please. Only candidates who are legally eligible to work in Canada will be considered.