Account Executive, Payments
Using our sales methodology and process, Account Executives identify client needs and use solution based sales techniques to demonstrate the value of our SaaS platform, Agreement Express. Account Executives understand the Merchant Payment industry and are comfortable with communicating, teaching, and persuading C-level executives of Fortune 1000 institutions.
Account Executives need the ability to understand and simplify complex challenges, ask questions that help financial institution executives better understand their challenge, and construct solutions using Agreement Express’s toolset.
Sales Director – Payments
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify prospect needs and use solutions-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of Agreement Express
- Lead potential clients through the sales process, focusing on achieving milestones
- Demonstrate the product while delivering business insights and asking questions that develop a business case
- Maintain opportunity records diligently in the CRM and use other sales- process related IT systems
- Develop and execute sales strategy plans on accounts within an assigned vertical or territory
- Conduct sales calls, schedule promotional work, quote pricing, prepare proposals, provide information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates
- Develop and foster relationships for ongoing value and engagement
- Communicate new product and service opportunities and other field-gathered information to sales team and marketing team leadership
- Support senior sales team members on high value deals
- Travel to client sites to conduct meetings, gather feedback and provideconsultative sales
Qualifications and Education
- Proven sales experience with demonstrated skills in solutions-based selling
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on Finance or Business
- 5+ years selling SaaS in a B2B environment
- Continual-learning attitude and execution
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in CRM and other sales systems such as Salesforce, Data.com, InsideView
- LinkedIn prospecting and communication expertise
- Flexible schedule that accommodates travel ~ 5 days /month
- Aggressive hunting skills
- Excellent communication/negotiation/closing skills with customers/prospects
How to apply
Send your resume, cover letter, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Account Executive, Payments."
No recruiters or staffing agencies please. Only candidates who are legally eligible to work in the USA will be considered.
Back to Careers