Account Executive, Wealth Management
Wealth Management Account Executives are focused on working with custody/clearing firms, RIA’s and Broker-Dealers to identify client needs and use solution-based sales techniques to demonstrate the value of The Agreement Express SaaS platform. Account Executives understand the Wealth Management and Financial Services industries and are comfortable with communicating, teaching, and persuading C-level executives.
Account Executives need the ability to understand and simplify complex challenges, use the MEDDIC methodology and ask questions that help financial institution executives better understand their challenge, and construct solutions using Agreement Express’s toolset.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify prospect needs and use solutions-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of Agreement Express
- Lead potential clients through the sales process, focusing on achieving milestones
- Demonstrate the product while delivering business insights and asking questions that develop a business case
- Maintain opportunity records diligently in Salesforce and use other sales-process related systems
- Develop and execute sales strategy plans on accounts within an assigned vertical or territory
- Conduct sales calls, schedule promotional work, quote pricing, prepare proposals, provide information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates\
- Develop and foster relationships for ongoing value and engagement
- Communicate new product and service opportunities and other field-gathered information to sales team and marketing team leadership
- Support senior sales team members on high value deals
- Travel to client sites to conduct meetings, gather feedback and provide consultative sales
- Exceed sales targets
Qualifications and Education
- Proven sales experience with demonstrated skills in solutions-based selling into Financial Services markets
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with emphasis on Finance or Business
- 5+ years selling SaaS in a B2B environment with quota >$1M ARR
- Continual-learning attitude and execution
- High EQ
- Substantial knowledge of wealth management and banking industries
- Flexible schedule that accommodates travel ~ likely minimum 5 days per month
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Salesforce
- LinkedIn prospecting and communication expertise
- Comprehensive hunting skills
- Excellent communication/negotiation/closing skills with customers/prospects
How to apply
Send your resume, cover letter, and availability to email@example.com with the subject line "Account Executive, Wealth Management."
No recruiters or staffing agencies please. Only candidates who are legally eligible to work in the USA will be considered.
Back to Careers