Account Manager, Wealth Management
Based out of Toronto and working as part of our Sales and Marketing team, you will divide your time between nurturing and growing business opportunities in existing key accounts and identifying new sales opportunities in Financial Services. In this key role, you will work closely with a Solution Architect and collaborate with the Professional Services and Development team to ensure client solutions are successfully scoped and implemented.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help the regional Account Executive close & retain new Financial service accounts
- Effectively establish strong customer relationships at all levels within the account.
- Drive future business growth with existing accounts, continuing to improveaccount’s financial performance
- Manage, negotiate and execute client contracts
- Manage all aspects of deal implementation until license activation
- Ensure effective two-way communication between customers and company. Actingas the client advocate on the project implementation and ongoing
- Manage and maintain the customer communication platform, while continuously searching for improvements to process and skill requirements
- Provide the necessary leadership and support Project Managers (Professional Services & Development) to ensure projects are executed to plan and customer challenges are handled properly
- Ensure effective and timely corrective action of any performance and customerservice related issues
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with customers
Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or a related discipline (PMP designation, MBA and/or sales training courses are definite assets) or equivalent experience
- At least five years of proven experience in account management, implementing and selling Enterprise and/or SaaS solutions
- In-depth corporate industry experience within the Financial Service industry, with a solid understanding of automated customer onboarding
- Experience working with C-level/ executive customers
- Passion for customer success and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Ability to work seamlessly with customer(s) and utilize strategic thinking skills in order to improve the implementation process
- Technologically savvy and commercially astute
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work remotely and travel when required
- Ability to drive problems to solution as part of a complex project with multiple stakeholders
How to apply
Send your resume, cover letter, and availability to email@example.com with the subject line "Account Manager, Wealth Management."
No recruiters or staffing agencies please. Only candidates who are legally eligible to work in Canada will be considered.
Back to Careers