Reporting to the Director of Client Delivery, this role works directly with clients to elicit and gain consensus on business requirements, complete system configurations and ensure quality testing is completed to meet client’s expectations and standard internal operating procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Has a talent for communicating technical and/or complex messages clearly and in an easy-to-understand fashion.
- Enjoys to apply out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving to real business problems and challenges.
- Gets motivated by finding and creating solutions that clients love.
- Understands client’s desired business outcomes and processes to determine how they will be achieved through AEX.
- Translates above objectives and processes to respective technical requirements and configurations within the platform.
- Collaborates to document and design workflows and configurations of the AEX platform according to defined requirements.
- Creates process flow diagrams, integration diagrams, finite state diagrams, customer experience maps etc.
- Able to skillfully and accurately complete data mapping for basic customer use cases with little guidance.
- Ensures the AEX platform is implemented to align with the documentation and to meet client expectations.
- With guidance, works with all stakeholders to gain consensus to reach sign-off.
- With direction, helps test the system, document test case scenarios for the QA process, and creates documentation as required.
- Subsequently analyzes data and information to investigate issues, document findings, solve problems and recommend potential solutions.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes, and or client challenges that are opportunities for new product features.
- Demonstrates exceptional written language skills in preparing client facing workflow, technical and requirements gathering communication.
- Prepares ahead for meetings to ensure articulate and accurate delivery of facts and information.
- Able to challenge decisions and back up their point of view based on compelling arguments in a respectful, persuasive manner.
- Provides demonstrations of basic product functions.
Qualifications & Educations
- 3-5 years previous BA experience in software implementations
- IIBA Entry Certificate (ECBA) is an asset
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Jira preferred
- Fintech, Wealth Management and/or Payments industry knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of AGILE methodology is an asset
How to apply
Send your resume, cover letter, and availability to email@example.com with the subject line "Business Analyst."
No recruiters or staffing agencies please. Only candidates who are legally eligible to work in Canada or the U.S. will be considered.
Back to Careers