Demand Generation Content Specialist
Do you want to market something designed to change the way companies do business as they know it?
We’re Agreement Express, and we’re redefining the payments space. Passion, speed, and results drive our team forward.
We’re looking for a Demand Gen Content Specialist to take our inbound lead potential to the next level.
You will work closely with our marketing, sales, and customer success teams, as well as key decision-makers across the company.
- You’ve worked in a B2B SaaS company and/or the payments industry
- You thrive when being challenged
- You’re focused on results and love winning
- You enjoy being pushed outside of your comfort zone in a fast-paced environment
- Your back pockets are full of ideas and concepts that you are ready to apply to new situations
- Aligned with the strategic direction and goals provided from the Marketing Manager, you will have ownership of Agreement Express’ content marketing strategy
- Build a cohesive plan for cross-channel promotions to drive interest and optimize conversion with our target audience (ISOs/ISVs, PSPs, PayFacs).
- Exponentially grow new inbound leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager, build and execute online content via both WordPress and HubSpot.
- Manage a rich content/editorial calendar (including social media, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, webinars, conferences, infographics, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience implementing marketing content focused on keyword research and demand generation
- Exceptional writing + communication skills that capture attention and compel to action
- Manage high workload with effective prioritization and focus
- Proven ability to translate an overall strategy into marketing plans and articulate the vision/plan in an approachable manner
- Creativity and passion for what you do with an entrepreneurial spirit to bring new ideas and lead efforts confidently
- A collaborative contributor who takes pride in quality deliverables and meeting deadlines
- Understanding of WordPress and HubSpot is a big plus
- Ability to effectively work remotely
- Above all, we will challenge you to reach your potential and create growth opportunities with your passions and ambitions in mind
- Pay you a competitive salary based on the value you bring and provide others
- Offer you a healthy benefits package
- Give you a fair amount of time off to rest, live life, and stay balanced
- Set you up for success
How to apply
Send your resume, cover letter, and availability to email@example.com with the subject line "Demand Generation Content Specialist."
No recruiters or staffing agencies please. Only candidates who are legally eligible to work in Canada or the U.S. will be considered.
Back to Careers