Agreement Express is looking for a f/t intermediate developer to work on our SaaS application, used by major banks and insurers in North America and Europe.
Toronto (Canada), Vancouver (Canada)
- Develop and support a web-based application with responsive UI, using HTML 5, CSS 3, Java, XML, JSP, JSON, JQuery, and Polymer.
- Work independently on an agile team to analyse, design, implement and support new and existing features of the system.
- Communicate effectively with product and project managers, developers, testers, and customers.
- Participate in the research and evaluation of new tools and technologies
- Java ( 3 – 5 years experience )
- MySQL experience
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and practices
- Experience working independently as part of a larger team
- Experience with SVN
- Ability to learn on the job, explore new tools, techniques and technologies
- Education/knowledge/relevant work experience in web application development
- Experience in developing SaaS applications
- Experience in developing web applications for mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
How to apply
Send your resume, cover letter, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Intermediate Developer."
No recruiters or staffing agencies please. Only candidates who are legally eligible to work in Canada (Toronto location) or Canada (Vancouver location) will be considered.
Back to Careers