Agreement Express is looking for a f/t intermediate developer to work on our SaaS application, used by major banks and insurers in North America and Europe.
- Develop and support a web-based application with responsive UI, using HTML 5, CSS 3, Java, XML, JSP, JSON, JQuery, and Polymer.
- Work independently on an agile team to analyse, design, implement and support new and existing features of the system.
- Communicate effectively with product and project managers, developers, testers, and customers.
- Participate in the research and evaluation of new tools and technologies
- Java ( 3 – 5 years experience )
- MySQL experience
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and practices
- Experience working independently as part of a larger team
- Experience with SVN
- Ability to learn on the job, explore new tools, techniques and technologies
- Education/knowledge/relevant work experience in web application development
- Experience in developing SaaS applications
- Experience in developing web applications for mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
How to apply
Send your resume, cover letter, and availability to email@example.com with the subject line "Intermediate Developer."
No recruiters or staffing agencies please. Only candidates who are legally eligible to work in Canada will be considered.
Back to Careers