Project Manager (Canada or U.S.)
Reporting to the Director, Customer Delivery Project Managers (PM) work as part of a cross functional implementation team to manage the implementation of our proprietary SaaS platform, Agreement Express (AEX) and or internal projects deemed strategic enough in scope to have a PM assigned. Project Managers understand the AEX technology, the business value the project brings to the customer, and strive to provide excellent customer service. PMs work with customers directly to guide them through the implementation process, control scope & hold all stakeholders accountable and set expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicates difficult messages clearly and fairly in a respectful, persuasive manner with preparation and coaching.
- Uses project management standard practices to create comprehensive project plans that meet project objectives and mitigate risks for all stakeholders. Understands contractual commitments and terms underpinning the project.
- Identifies interdependencies that may impact the project and collaborates internally to create a plan to address effectively.
- Facilitates regular meetings, maintains associated minutes and provides an avenue for open dialog between all parties involved.
- Collaborates with internal teams to ensure timely and successful completion of IT deliverables according to master project plan.
- Manages and controls the project through task, budget, scope and schedule monitoring. Employs issue management procedures as required.
- Makes appropriate decisions on project health by collecting and compiling relevant data, business circumstances, timelines resources, or budgeting scenarios. Complete scenario analysis to provide viable options.
- Viewed as the go to expert for an assigned project.
- Demonstrates exceptional written language skills in project plans, meeting agendas and minutes or any other customer facing documentation
- Able to positively manage, overcome resistance or break stalemate between stakeholders to minimize impact on project delivery
- Provides demonstrations of basic product functions.
- Able to communicate and understand all types of stakeholders (technical, non-technical, executive, business line, prospects, customers).
- Ability to effectively influence others in external organizations.
- Manages customer expectations while balancing the customers and AEX perspectives and business needs.
Qualifications and Education
- 1-3 years previous experience in a software implementation project management role.
- Certificate in Project Management or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Financial Services / Payments industry is an asset.
- Knowledge of AGILE methodology is an asset.
How to apply
Send your resume, cover letter, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Project Manager (Canada or U.S.)."
No recruiters or staffing agencies please. Only candidates who are legally eligible to work in Canada or the U.S. will be considered.
Back to Careers