Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative will focus on prospecting and qualifying with a focus on mutual business fit, research, and consultative discussion to create highly relevant sales opportunities for the closing team.
Boston (USA), Toronto (Canada), Vancouver (Canada)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Become an expert in Wealth Management and Payments business models, strategies, revenue drivers and cost centers.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities.
- Strategize with a team in a fast moving sales and marketing environment.
- Engage executives of targeted prospect accounts.
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs.
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into different regions and verticals.
- Consistently map actions to stated goals for reporting purposes.
- You are naturally entrepreneurial.
- Desire to constantly learn and improve.
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to work well with team or individually.
Qualifications and Education
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in technology sales.
- BBA, BCom, BA with 1+ years sales or related market/business experience
- The ability to write focused and succinct emails and a great phone manner.
- Candidate should have one of the following: software/SaaS experience, sales experience, or other related experience.
- Knowledge of the following is a plus: Customer Centric Selling, Challenger Sale methodology, Salesforce , Marketo, InsightSquared.
How to apply
Send your resume, cover letter, and availability to email@example.com with the subject line "Sales Development Representative."
No recruiters or staffing agencies please. Only candidates who are legally eligible to work in the USA (Boston location), Canada (Toronto location) or Canada (Vancouver location) will be considered.
Back to Careers