Senior Software Developers work as part of a team of developers on the analysis, design, implementation and support of new features to our proprietary SaaS platform, Agreement Express (AEX). Developers, write, maintain, modify, integrate, and tests software code by building high quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
Toronto (Canada), Vancouver (Canada)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and support a web-based application with responsive UI, using HTML 5, CSS 3, Java, XML, JSP, JSON, JQuery, and Polymer.
- Work independently on an agile team to analyse, design, implement and support new and existing features of the system.
- Communicate effectively with product and project managers, developers, testers, and customers.
- Participate in the research, design, and evaluation of new tools and technologies
- 5 – 10 years experience with Java
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and practices
- Experience in developing applications for mobile devices (iOS and Android)
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing SaaS applications
- Experience working independently as part of a larger team
- Experience with SVN
- Ability to learn on the job, explore new tools, techniques and technologies
How to apply
Send your resume, cover letter, and availability to email@example.com with the subject line "Senior Developer."
No recruiters or staffing agencies please. Only candidates who are legally eligible to work in Canada (Toronto location) or Canada (Vancouver location) will be considered.
Back to Careers