Junior Software Developers work as part of a team of developers on the analysis, design, implementation and support of new features to our proprietary SaaS platform, Agreement Express (AEX). Developers, write, maintain, modify, integrate, and tests software code by building high quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Develop and support a web-based application with responsive UI, using HTML 5, CSS 3, Java, XML, JSP, JSON, JQuery, and Polymer.
- Work independently on an agile team to analyse, implement and support new and existing features of the system.
- Communicate effectively with product and project managers, developers, and testers.
- Diploma in Java or related study or better
- MySQL experience
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and practices
- Experience working independently as part of a larger team
- Experience with SVN
- Ability to learn on the job, explore new tools, techniques and technologies
- Experience in developing mobile applications (iOS and Android)
Send your resume, cover letter and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Junior Developer – Vancouver”
No recruiters or staffing agencies please. Only candidates who are legally eligible to work in Canada will be considered.