Director, Project Management
We are looking for Project Manager to join our Client Delivery Project Management Team.
The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter that thrives in a fast-moving environment with a passion for collaborating with customers and internal teams to drive projects to completion.
You are a Project Manager with successful track records of implementing software systems in a business environment. You understand technology, understand the business value the project brings to the customer, and strive to provide excellent customer service.
You will be working with customers directly to guide them through the implementation process, control scope, and set expectations. You should have superb communication, organization, and time management skills. Most importantly, you are committed to the success of projects and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct project management tasks including project task scoping and planning, project communication and expectation management, change management, ensuring completion of assignments and deliverables, managing associated risks and issues
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, internal team members and other project managers, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables
- Facilitate regular meetings, maintain associated minutes and provide an avenue for open dialog between all parties involved
- Ensure timely and successful completion of IT deliverables according to master project plan
- Escalate issues early about the project to appropriate stakeholders and leadership teams
- Coach to clarify assignments and deliverables to project team; review quality of work and manage integration of team members’ work; provide performance input to project team members’ functional management
- Produce and maintain project requirements documents, project plan and other artifacts
- Establish project schedule.
- Track project schedule, progress, and budget.
- Excellent facilitation skill to collaborate with the clients through decisionmaking process and gain consensus to reach signoff
- Ability to succinctly communicate project status to customer andinternal team.
- Set client and management expectations.
- Escalate risks as required.
- Report project status.
- Handle difficult communications in a tactful and empathetic manner.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or other relevant university discipline.
- A minimum of 5 year experience in managing enterprise software implementation or Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Experience in the Card Payment Services, Wealth Management industry an asset.
- A minimum of 5 year experience in Project Management.
- Must have experience in Agile methodology.
- Product Management experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills. Excellent verbal and written English
skills are critical for success in this role.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Familiarity with vendor, contract management and/or consultantmanagement experience
- Familiarity with Software implementation project of third party solutions
- Familiarity with Software as a Service type projects
- Familiarity with Mobile applications & platforms
- Familiarity with solutions with Integration, middleware and APIimplementation
- Accountable for project schedule and budget
- Project Revenue Recognition
- Project Margin
Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Visio, and Google suite of products (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Calendar)
- Project scheduling
- Communication: verbal and written skills
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Project Manager – Toronto”
No recruiters or staffing agencies please. Only candidates who are legally eligible to work in Canada will be considered.